6I5e0fm0

婢抽棬璧屽満www.hnlongdong.gov.cn/aomenduchang/钁′含璧屽満teduxpnv.net/pujingduchang/缃戠粶璧屽崥olyce.net/wangluodubo/鍗氬僵www.cmqsdm.net/boc/鐜伴噾缃www.china-hongxin.com/hg/鍗氬僵鍏徃www.64455418.com/yglbbcgs/缃戜笂璧屽崥olyce.net/wangluodubo/婢抽棬钁′含璧屽満kxoalk.net/ampjdc/璧屽満www.bocaij88.com/aomenduchang/鏂2缃戝潃www.qzoubaws.com/xin2/
歌迷天地
主题
帖子
11#
发表于 2005-6-12 12:53:44 |只看该作者

I really don't quite understand!

The aunt Judith: really envies you!Can is beautiful with Pan so the close quarter gets in touch with, and Pan is beautiful in your life already no longer so mystery, because Pan is beautiful and a lot of to perform you to can arrive the spot almost, but I also know nevertheless, can't reduce you still to the beautiful love in Pan with support!Perhaps this is the reason why Pan's fan! Pan's fan is beautiful and similar to persist with Pan, so we will love her to arrive the future life from cradle to the grave!!! The wind and frost of the years blewed away everything, can the beautiful facial appearance in Pan return a such as early times!Too positive such as her song- the longevity has no to postpone!

使用道具 举报

主题
帖子
12#
发表于 2005-6-12 13:17:38 |只看该作者
一生愛你,請問這是你自己寫的英文 還 是 由 軟體 翻譯出來的? 希望是你自己寫的,如果是由軟件 翻譯的,你可以把那個軟件 殺掉了。勇氣可嘉,雖然錯誤百出,但是,讓我感到欣慰的是,寫出來的勇氣。 就好象我們,我們的中文程度也不好,也照樣用中文溝通。

使用道具 举报

主题
帖子
13#
发表于 2005-6-12 17:18:25 |只看该作者

楼上的朋友:我跟一个美国潘迷的帖子,我想应该用英文她会懂吧,不过我的英文实在是差也!我一上英语课就头晕,可我发这个帖子时就花了一个多小时呢!我在想可能会有很多的语病吧,可我不管了,她可能免强会看懂大概意思吧,所以、、、、什么软件可以帮忙啊?好像看你说的那个软件还是不可用的哟??!!

不好意思,现丑也!反正都学得不好,就得承认喽!

使用道具 举报

主题
帖子
14#
发表于 2005-6-12 19:14:56 |只看该作者
是啊,爱潘美的那颗心是永远不会变的。

使用道具 举报

主题
帖子
15#
发表于 2005-6-17 02:33:20 |只看该作者

Thank you, 一生爱你^_^

Thank you, 一生爱你^_^ Thanks for writing the message in English^_^
For years gone by, not long, though, just in less than four years' time,
I am lucky enough that I could say "Happy Birthday!" to Pan Mei in person last year.
Wonderful moment, unforgettable time! Let's support Pan Mei forever!

附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

Copyright 2002- panmei.net All rights reserved 版权所有
回顶部